Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bzzzzz

I am very economically screwed, in every context:

1. tomorrow i have my macroeconomics exam at 9am in the morning, which i am totally dead for. i'm gearing up for a meltdown and kissing my good CAP score goodbye. seriously, i need a miracle for this module.

2. my summer vacation highlight in july is going to probably cost a bomb. if we, F5, do go to Vietnam, i think i can go live with the refugees there cos i will be totally broke since i still have gym bills to pay and no summer employment yet. i do not want to work for my dad, the last time i did, world war 3 broke out in our house. plus, the double couple trip to Bali is going to cost about $800 or more considering i'm such a shopaholic, $800 will definitely not suffice.

3. i haven't paid for this month's gym bills. i didn't even go to the gym more than 3 times this month. pathetic. and i am rapidly ballooning.

well, at least i've got some things to do this summer. i'm going back to sensei's house on saturdays for japanese class. i stopped when school started this sem cos of my job and school and japanese that was totally draining the lifeblood out of me. but now that school's out and job's non-existent, saturday's japanese lessons should be revived. plus, i'm going for vocal training on fridays in church under this acclaimed vocalist (who's name i have totally forgot hahaha). oh! and i need to study for my Basic Theory Test which happens in June.

i am seriously considering waitressing. the only thing that is holding me back is the shitty long hours, the training i have to go thru, the scrutiny of the manager at my feeble flabby arms, the meagre salary, and the lack of impact it has on my CV. hahaha i am being very pragmatic here.

oh summer vacation, come to mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home