Tuesday, August 28, 2007

giddiness

God give me just one more hourrrrr!!! Don't you just hate how time passes so fast in a day/month/year when you don't want it to? I'm running out of time.. stop all the clocks!!

It feels surreal that my dearest hons is leaving tomorrow. I hate the feeling of helplessness; to watch and be able to do nothing but wish her every good thing that i could ever dream of as she leaves. I was just talking to beatrice about some stuff regarding our friendship and we were getting pretty worried. yes, for you my beloved hons, because we love you so much.

Anyways, this week is the beginning of my tutorials. Its been a lot better; made some new friends and got to know some seniors. I'll be working with sophomores and juniors (hah mr terminator! i'm specific! hee) for my projects this sem so i'm really psyched! Its gonna be an exciting sem i can just feel those good vibes! wheee.. Less lonely nowadays, maybe cos 2 weeks of uni has more or less gotten me used to the way of life and the system. hahahaah. Don't feel like a lost sheep on campus anymore. Need to thank God and all the friends that have been here the whole time to support me and lead a shoulder in my dark hours. Spanks guysss! School work's piling up tho so i have to swing full gear into nerd-ness. wheeee something i've been actually looking forward to. HAHAHAHA. nerds are hawt okay! =))

Tomorrow's the day. I hope i can hold my tears back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home